Hello, I hope you are well.
I like to send my Stampin’ Up! customers a little thank you pack each month and today I’d like to show you the handmade gift that I included for those that shopped with me in March 2021…
I’ve made a video to show you how to create these Tic Tac holders. Just click on the image below to watch it…
To make this treat holder you’ll need:
- Magenta Madness card measuring 8-3/4″ x 2″
- score on the long side at 4″ from each end, as shown in the video
- Magenta Madness card measuring 5-1/2″ x 1″
- score on the long side at 1/2″, 1-1/4″, 3-1/8″ and 3-7/8″
- Two pieces of Artistry Blooms designer series paper that each measure 1-3/4″ x 3-1/8″
- Basic White card for your sentiment
- Magenta Madness card for the flowers
- Ribbon, twine and pearl jewels
As well as decorating the front of the holder I also added designer series paper to the back…
As I mentioned in the video you can buy the Oval Occasions stamp set up until June 2021 but the Double Oval punch is being carried over into the new Annual Catalogue that launches on 3 May 2021, so it will be available for much longer. Right now you can buy them separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10% so I’ve shown both options in my product list below.
You can click on any of the product links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. And if you make a purchase then next month you’ll receive a thank you pack from me too.
If your order is under £150 please make sure that you use my current Host Code so that I can send you an extra gift in your thank you pack. If your order is £150 or more then you get to spend your own Stampin’ Rewards on whatever you’d like.
Just let me know if you have any questions.
Heather xProduct List