I love a notepad and I prefer one that has a pen attached so I don’t have to go searching for one, especially at the bottom of my handbag!
Today’s project is this covered notepad using products from the Stampin’ Up! Playing With Patterns suite…
And it has a mini pen secured inside too!
You can check out my video to see how I created this handy project…
To make your own version you will need the following:
- Night of Navy card measuring 9-1/2″ x 4″
- score on the long side at 4-1/2″ and 5″
- Playing With Patterns DSP measuring 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ for the front cover
- Playing With Patterns DSP measuring 5″ x 3-1/4″ for the notepad
- score on the long side at 4″ and 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana card for die cutting the circles and letters
- Ribbon to secure the mini pen
I used notepads from Wilko that measure approx 3-1/4″ x 4″ and Papermate Inkjoy Mini pens – if you use other supplies then you’ll need to adjust the above measurements.
Here’s the inside of the one I made in the video alongside the original one…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. If you haven’t already subscribed to my YouTube channel I really would appreciate it if you did. I’ve got my next target number of subscribers in sight! And if you’re already a subscriber, thank you!
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to start your online shopping; I really would love to be your independent demonstrator in the UK.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a customer thank you gift. If your order is under £150 then please use the current Host Code so that I can add an extra gift to your thank you pack. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List