It’s the first Saturday of the Month so it’s time to get together with my Stampin’ friends Verity of Inky Butterfly, Gez of Nigezza Creates and Jill of Paper Daisy Crafting for our Project Share Blog Hop. Our theme for February 2021 is Black & White. We’ve each made a project using black and white products so once you’ve seen my card please click on the next button below to hop over to see another fabulous project created by these talented ladies.
I have used the Band Together stamp set along with the Detailed Bands dies from the Annual Catalogue to create this card…
I’ve combined heat embossing and dry embossing to add a bit more texture to the card in lieu of colour…
And of course I had to add a bit of detail to the inside too…
You can see how I created this card in the following video…
To make this card you will need
- a piece of Basic White Thick card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored and folded at 14.5 cm
- A piece of Basic Black card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the card front
- Basic White and Basic Black for die cutting and embossing
Now please click on the next button to see what other Black and White projects my talented friends have in store for you…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Gez – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2021/02/the-project-share-february-blog-hop.html
- Jill – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2021/02/the-project-share-february-blog-hop.html
- Heather – https://stampwithnellie.com/2021/02/06/the-project-share-blog-hop-february-2021-black-white/ YOU ARE HERE
- Verity – https://inkybutterfly.wordpress.com/?p=9434
I’ve listed the current products I used for today’s card below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. I would love to be your independent demonstrator.
If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. If your order is £150 then you get to choose your own extras. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu above for more info.
Heather xProduct List