Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Romance and you can take a look at the card and box I’ve made to fit this theme over on YouTube – CLICK HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Heidi Smith Flutterbyheidi https://youtu.be/f0BNfqSnYZI
- Karen Egan Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/KdCvwCANzX0
- Yvonne Flitton Stamp Around Uk -February 2021 https://youtu.be/SvnhRBHIRP8
- Gez Carpenter https://youtu.be/TwTY-Sg_kq8
- Esther Howard https://youtu.be/-QDGLm9FfWs
- Donna Lester https://youtu.be/9UEcrBlYjDI
- Artful Stampin with Ruth https://youtu.be/qfTjc7xA1ok
- Kate Bolt Inkstampshare https://youtu.be/B2XztF9myjE
- jazzledazzlecraft with janice https://youtu.be/xVeI318VBqI
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/zttArcuYzYY (ME!!)
- Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/FadDZO7wQi0
- Jill Chapman -Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/39_6xArrmAw
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly https://youtu.be/aZHxsqhmigo
- Barry & Jay Soriano – Mitosu Crafts https://youtu.be/HIA3dSE1dJA
- Elmear Carvill – https://youtu.be/T1iMWeHXoyc
Here’s what I show you how to make in my video…
To make the card you’ll need the following:
- Basic White Thick card measuring 10.5 x 29.2 cm, scored on the long side at 7.3 cm and 21.9 cm
- Basic White card for die cutting the little hearts, Love heart and wreath from the Wreath Builder dies
- Real Red card to cut with the 2″ circle punch
- Real Red ribbon
- Real Red card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the inside
- Basic White card measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm for the inside
- Real Red ink for stamping inside the card with the Arrange A Wreath stamp set
To make the box you’ll need more Basic White card and dies from the Mini Curvy Keepsake set.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
I have listed the current Stampin’ Up! products I used for both versions of today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Elaine xx