Today’s project is this cute little box for a tin of lip balm…
Please take a look at my video to show you how this box is made, just click on the image below…
To make this box you’ll need the following:
- Magenta Madness card measuring 8-1/4″ x 5″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″ and 3″
- Four pieces of Basic White card measuring 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
- Six pieces of designer series paper measuring 1-3/4″ x 3/4″
- Basic White card for stamping
- Basic White and Magenta Madness card for punching the flowers
- Magenta Madness ribbon to tie the box closed
Here’s the final 3 boxes I made – check out the video to see why! Lol
I’ve listed all of the products I’ve used below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time.
When you shop with me and your order is under £150 please make sure you use my current Host Code so that I can send you an extra gift in your customer thank you pack.
Heather xProduct List