Hello, I hope you are well.
As today sees the launch of Sale-A-Bration I thought I’d share with you the handmade gifts I’ve sent to my customers (sorry if they’re still in the post!) who shopped with me for their Stampin’ Up! products during December 2020…
These accompany the thank you cards I shared in a previous blog post…
I have used the FREE Paper Blooms designer series paper on both of these projects.
Please watch the following video for a quick view of the Sale-A-Bration options available and to see how I made my tea bag holders:
To make these you’ll need:
- Rococo Rose card measuring 2-3/4″ x 8-1/4″ (ie the width of an A4 sheet)
- scored at 4-1/8″ and folded in half
- Whisper White card for stamping
- Rococo Rose card for punching
- Paper Blooms DSP measuring 1″ x 6″
The new products I used for this project are:
- Oval Occasions Stamp Set (154477) and Double Oval Punch (154242), which can be purchased separately but if you buy as a bundle (156261) you’ll save 10%
- Paper Blooms designer series paper (155222) – FREE with a qualifying purchase of £45
I’ve listed all of the other products used below and you can use any of these links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
If you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration then please just use the Contact Me form in the main menu to get in touch. I’d love to help.
Remember, when you shop with me and use my current Host Code you’ll also get an extra gift from me in your customer thank you pack – see the Host Code page for more details.
Heather xProduct List