It’s the first Saturday of the Month so it’s time to get together with my Stampin’ friends Verity of Inky Butterfly, Gez of Nigezza Creates and Jill of Paper Daisy Crafting for our Project Share Blog Hop. Our theme for January 2021 is Sale-A-Bration. We’ve each made a project using at least one of the free products available with a qualifying spend between 5 January and 28 February 2021. Once you’ve seen my project on this theme please click on the next button below to hop over to see another fabulous project created by these talented ladies.
There are 2 levels of free Sale-A-Bration products, Level 1 ones that you can get with a £45 spend and Level 2 ones that you can get with a £90 spend. For my card I used the Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delightful designer series paper (product number 157613) that come together as a Level 2 freebie…
I also used a couple of sentiment stamps from the Darling Donkeys stamp set (product number 155264) which is a Level 1 free product.
This is a four panel card that looks like this on the inside…
I love the combination of Pacific Point and Granny Apple Green!
You can see how I created this card in the following video…
To make this card you will need
- a piece of Pacific Point A4 card trimmed down on the short side to 14.5 cm
- score on the long side at 10.5 cm, 19.5 cm and 28.5 cm
- with the narrow section at the top, use your trimmer to cut the short side down to 13 cm from the top to the last horizontal score line, as shown in the video.
- A second piece of Pacific Point card for the fourth panel that measures 11.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Berry Delightful DSP
- 1 piece that measures 10 x 14 cm
- 2 pieces that measure 8.5 x 12..5 cm
- 2 pieces that measure 7 x 11 cm
- Pieces of Whisper White card for stamping mine measured
- 5 x 3.5 cm ( for Hey There, Friend)
- 4 x 4 cm (for You’re the best)
- 5 x 7 cm (for Bountiful Blessings)
- 8 x 4 cm (for Wishing you the berry best)
- 5.5 x 9 cm (for You always have a way…)
- Pieces of Pacific Point or Granny Apple green to back each of the above stamped pieces – these are 0.5 cm larger that the white pieces for each dimension (ie 5.5 x 4 cm for the Hey There, Friend piece)
- A piece of Whisper White card for the back panel that measures 10 x 14 cm
Now please click on the next button to see what other Sale-A-Bration projects my talented friends have in store for you…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Heather Forgan: Stamp With Nellie – YOU ARE HERE
- Verity Pursglove: Inky Butterfly – https://inkybutterfly.wordpress.com/?p=9117
- Jill Chapman: Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2021/01/the-project-share-january-blog-hop.html
- Gez Carpenter: Nigezza Creates –https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2021/01/the-project-share-january-blog-hop-sale.html
I’ve listed the current products I used for today’s card below. Remember, the Sale-A-Bration products are only available between 5 January and 28 February 2021 so I can’t give you links to them just now. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. I would love to be your independent demonstrator.
If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. If your order is £150 then you get to choose your own extras. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu above for more info.
Heather xProduct List