I’m beginning to get excited for the next Stampin’ Up! mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration that both launch on 5 January 2021. I’ve used some of the products from the mini catalogue and a free Sale-A-Bration product to create this little gift….
How gorgeous is that paper? And it’s even better when you earn it for FREE!
I show you the products I used and how to create this little gift bag in this video, please take a look:
As promised in the video here are the measurements for the gift bag:
- Berry Delightful Designer series paper measuring 10″ x 8″
- score on the long side at 2-3/4″, 4-3/4″, 7-1/2″ and 9-1/2″
- score on the short side at 1-1/2″ and 6-1/2″
- fold the top section down and on the long side score at 3-3/4″ and 8-1/2″ from the top down 4 inches (see the video)
- You will also need small pieces of Whisper White and Poppy Parade card for stamping and punching
Here’s another view of the bag…
As most of the products I used are not available yet I can’t give you links to them below. I’ve only included the products that you can purchase now. As always when you click on any of the links it will take you to my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
If you are in the UK and would like a copy of the next mini catalogue and Sale-A-Bration brochure then please use the Contact Me form in the main menu to let me know your address and I’ll pop them in the post as soon as I can.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and I’ve whetted your appetite for the new products arriving soon!
Heather xProduct List