Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Shimmer, Sparkle and Shine and you can take a look at the card I’ve made to fit this theme over on YouTube – CLICK HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Craftykarendesigns – Karen Egan – https://youtu.be/9rjRSrZbMrs
- Flutterbyheidi – Heidi Smith https://youtu.be/W6ML297Dj40
- Stamp in Colour – Eimear Carvill https://youtu.be/gM8yCKK1f18
- Nigezza Creates – Gez Carpenter https://youtu.be/8jhEKH-dEQc
- jazzledazzlecraft with Janice https://youtu.be/TGqB3u4z93w
- Stamp With Nellie – Heather Forgan https://youtu.be/R9LoMR3dqdI
- Artful Stampin with Ruth https://youtu.be/nI3lYbRHDcM
- Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly – Verity Pursglove https://youtu.be/o7zdC5vrrwo
- Mitosu Crafts by Barry & Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/-DiAyfzWVqE
- Stampin Star Creations with Esther https://youtu.be/1_op7Hl4xWI
- Paper Daisy Crafting – Jill Chapman https://youtu.be/RZfH7tnixdo
Here are the details of the card I made in the video…
My card base is Basic Black card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. I also cut a layer of Whisper White card for the inside that measures 10 x 14 cm
I cut a piece of Champagne Foil sheet that measures 10 x 14 cm. You’ll see how I distressed that with Stazon ink and heat embossing in my video
My sentiment is from Rooted In Nature stamp set and was stamped with Versamark and Memento inks and heat set with clear embossing powder. I cut this with one of the Tasteful Labels dies and backed it with another one cut from Basic Black card..
The leaves were cut from Champagne Foil sheet using the Natures Roots dies and were distressed with Stazon ink. I added some Champagne Rhinestones for that extra sparkle – just to fit the theme, honest!!
I coloured the ribbons I used with my Basic Black dark Stampin’ Blend – I show you how in the video.
I stamped the bottom edge of the insert with leaves from the Rooted In Nature stamp set and Memento ink…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
I have listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List