Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk blog hop with my crafty friends. This month our theme was Christmas so I created and shared this little Christmas gift box…
Today I’d like to share how I made this box with you. All you need to do is watch this video…
To make the box you’ll need the following:
- Real Red card measuring 9-1/2″ x 7-1/4″
- score on the long side at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-3/4″ and 9″
- score on the short side at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″ and 6-3/4″
- 5 pieces of Most Wonderful Time designer series paper that each measure 2″ x 2″
- Gold Foil card for die cutting
- Whisper White card for stamping and die cutting
I’ve given you the full list of Stampin’ Up! products I used in today’s video at the end of this post. You can click on any of the links to visit my online shop to purchase any of them.
When you shop with me please remember to use the current Host Code so I can add in a little extra gift to your customer thank you pack. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more info on this.
Here’s the box I made in my video alongside the original one…
I think these will make cute little thank you gifts for this season of giving! I hope you agree.
If you missed yesterday’s blog hop please click on this blue box to get lots more Christmas crafting inspiration
Heather xProduct List