Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Geometric and you can take a look at the card I’ve made to fit this theme over on YouTube – CLICK HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Barry & Jay Soriano – Mitosu Crafts https://youtu.be/yknVIhcn8YM
- Esther – Stampin Star Creations https://youtu.be/OjfNJRpKhhw
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates https://youtu.be/_ZWEPIWDudo
- Karen Egan – craftykarendesigns https://youtu.be/idc8XhaCsYI
- Donna Lester – Taffy Crafting https://youtu.be/tVpbP4wbtFI
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/2Stytbpt-i0
- Karen McDonald – Corrie Papercrafts https://youtu.be/S8tFfu1UkIw
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie ** YOU ARE HERE **
- Ian Potter – Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/5jLxfgNHugg
- Janice Thomson – Jazzledazzlecraft https://youtu.be/hSqAQLAQ3Tw
- Tricia Smith – Smiths Crafty Creations https://youtu.be/7mcHUoDilOk
- Verity – Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/G04mVqqQrAo
Here are the details of the card I made in the video…
My card base is Night of Navy card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. I added a layer of Whisper White card inside that measures 10 x 14 cm
I cut another piece of Whisper White card to measure 9.5 x 13.5 cm and a piece of Bermuda Bay that measures 10 x 14 cm. The Whisper White piece was cut with the strip die from Stitched Rectangles along the bottom edge.
I used various dies from Stitched Rectangles with Night of Navy, Smoky Slate and Bermuda Bay card and added them to the card base with multipurpose glue, Stampin’ Dimensional and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals…
And here’s the finished card I made in the video…
My sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings and is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White card trimmed to fit and backed with Night of Navy card and then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
This is the first version I made using Mango Melody instead of Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray instead of Smoky Slate….
Which one do you prefer?
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
I have listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List