Isn’t “Birthdays are the best days” such a fabulous sentiment? And so true! Especially if you can celebrate it with your loved ones and cake.
Even if you can’t celebrate in person you can always send them a beautiful birthday card like this one…
I’ve made this video to show you how to create this card in a different colour…
For the card in the video I used the following:
- Beautiful Friendship stamp set
- Petal Pink card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored and folded at 14.5 cm
- Subtles designer series paper measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Whisper White card for stamping cut to 10 cm wide – as you’ll see in this video I trimmed the length after stamping to 7.5 cm (my first one was 7cm)
- Whisper White card cut with a Stitched Nested Labels die for the sentiment
- Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam and Mint Macaron ink pads
- Polka Dot tulle ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Pearl jewels.
I’ve listed all the products I used for both of these cards below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop to purchase them.
And here’s a photo of my original card with the one from the video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s cards and will give the Stampin’ Up! range of DISTINKTIVE stamps a try; you get such fabulous results with such ease.
If you have any comments or questions please use the Contact Me form to get in touch. I’d love to help.
Heather xProduct List