Hello! I hope you are well.
Today’s project is a revisit of one from last year. I made quite a few of these desktop calendars with sticky note pads for craft fairs last year and thought I’d make some more with the Magic In This Night designer series paper pack…
I’ve made a short video to show you how these are made…
To create your own you’ll need:
- Cajun Craze or Pretty Peacock card measuring 11-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ (which is an A4 sheet cut in half on the short side)
- Score on the long side at 5-7/8″ and 8-7/8″
- Cajun Craze or Pretty Peacock card measuring 3-1/8″ x 2-1/8″ as a mat for the calendar
- Cajun Craze or Pretty Peacock card measuring 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ as a mat for the sticky note pad
- Magic In This Night DSP measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″ and another piece measuring 3-7/8″ x 2-5/8″
As I mentioned in my video, this project was CASE’d from Gez of Nigezza Creates (www.nigezza.co.uk) and you can see her original version with the pen holder by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the one I made in the video alongside one of my originals for an online craft fair…
You really can’t tell that these have been made with “Hallowe’en” paper can you? The Magic In This Night DSP is much more versatile than you might have thought. And it’s on sale with 15% off during October 2020 if you need an extra excuse to buy it!
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I used in today’s video below. The DSP is shown at the normal full price in the list below but the discount will automatically be applied when you shop during the promotional period.
You can click on any of the product links below to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time. Just let me know if you have any questions by using the Contact Me form in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List