Hello! I hope you are well.
I’ve had a bit of fun with the ‘bay window’ fold to make this card…
You get the bay window effect more with this next photo…
The great thing about this card is that there’s still lots of white space for your handwritten greeting and it folds flat to fit into a standard C6 envelope – yay!!
I made this video to show you how this fold works and made an alternative version – please check it out…
To create this card you’ll need the following:
- Card for your base that measures 29 x 10.5 cm
- scored on the long side at 14.5, 15.5, 20.5, 23 and 28 cm
- Trimming The Town designer series paper that measures 10 x 16.5 cm
- cut on the long side at 0.5 cm, 4.5 cm, 2 cm, 4.5 cm, 0.5 cm and 4.5 cm (this order is only important if there’s a continuous pattern on your paper)
- Whisper White card measuring 10 x 8.5 cm for the inside
- Decorative pieces cut from the Trimming The Town DSP, including the sentiments
- Stampin’ Dimensionals for creating the stopper for the card front
I used the Stitched Rectangle dies for the decorations on the card I made in the video.
I’ve listed all of the products I used for both versions of my card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
Please use the current Host Code if your order is under £150 so that I can add an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. You can get more details from the Host Code page in the main menu.
Thanks for reading and Happy Crafting,
Heather xProduct List