I don’t often do Hallowe’en crafts and therefore tend not to buy the Hallowe’en themed products from the mini catalogues. However, I did succumb to buying the Magic In This Night designer series paper pack when it appeared in the current Designer Series Paper sale. I couldn’t resist saving 15% and you can too if you buy this pack (or the others included in the offer) before 31st October 2020
I love the ‘other’ side of the paper that aren’t quite so Hallowe’eny (if that’s a word!) but couldn’t resist using the spiders and bats designs for some Trick or Treat holders…
I used my own tutorial that I shared earlier this year with a totally different choice of paper (now retired)…
To make these treat holders you’ll need the following:
- A piece of Magic In This Night designer series paper that measures 6″ x 8-1/2″. Score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6 & 8″. Score on the short side at 2″ and 4-7/8″. Turn back to the long side at make marks on the first horizontal score line at 1″ and 5″
- Whisper White card for stamping and cutting with the Classic Label punch
- Scalloped Tag Topper punch
- The Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set for the sentiment
- Memento or Blackberry Bliss ink pad
- Metallic Mesh Ribbon
- Simply Scored tool
The Metallic Mesh Ribbon really looks awesome on this project…
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set and I used Memento ink for the bats version and Blackberry Bliss for the spiders one. I cut them with the Classic Label punch and threaded the ribbon through a hole in the label before tying it in a bow. So easy but so effective too.
I’ve listed the products I’ve used for today’s version of this project below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. Remember, if you want to save 15% on the Designer Series Paper you need to snap it up by 31st October 2020. The link below will show the standard price but the reduced price is applied in my store during the promotional period.
If you have any questions about today’s project, the DSP sale or any other Stampin’ Up! product please use the Contact Me form in the main menu to get in touch.
Heather xProduct List