Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is a Sketch Challenge using the following layout…
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all to emboss…
- Tricia Smith – Smith’s Crafty Creations https://youtu.be/JMqoFvxRbKw
- Karen Egan – craftykarendesigns https://youtu.be/BBXY7zfhbls
- Jazzledazzlecraft with Janice https://youtu.be/5tD10w-m7pk
- Gez @ Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/b6KUAOeZxg4
- Flutterbyheidi Heidi Smith https://youtu.be/IHvYibX64d4
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://youtu.be/_qJsjKwI1Z8
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/yNwtUaBBXqA
- Esther – Stampin Star Creations https://youtu.be/ca7O79SDTFc
- Ruth from Artful Stampin https://youtu.be/hpR1xMdnZW8
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly https://youtu.be/5y-tf21pi78
- Mitosu Crafts by Barry & Jay Soriano – https://youtu.be/Y_hLqYvuUks
- Kate Bolt – Inkstampshare https://youtu.be/zlo3CCdN5vc
- Stamping With Ian – https://youtu.be/NKzeCpVCoTM
Here are the details of my card…
My card base is Gorgeous Grape card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. I added a layer of Whisper White card inside that measures 10 x 14 cm
I cut another piece of Whisper White card to measure 9.5 x 13.5 cm and embossed it with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
The stamp set I All Dressed Up and I used Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo and Memento inks and then cut out the elements for my card using the All Dressed Up dies.
My Flirty Flamingo banner is 2cm wide and I used the 2″ and 1-1/2″ circle punches for the centre of my card…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop.
I have listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List