Hello and thank you for visiting my blog.
Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk Blog Hop with this autumnal rectangular impossible box…
And as promised, today I’d like to show you how I made this box. Please take a look at this video…
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own version of this box:
- Bumblebee card measuring 10″ x 7-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 3-1/4”, 4-3/4″, 8″ and 9-1/2″
- scored on the short side at 1-1/2″, 5″, 5-3/4″ and 6-1/2″
- with the long side at the top, fold along the 2nd horizontal score line from the top and then make marks at 3/4″, 4″, 5-1/2″ and 8-3/4″
- use these marks to cut diagonally as shown in the video tutorial
- Whisper White card stamped with the Forever Fern stamp set using the ink pads in the Product List below. Cut this into the following sizes
- 2 pieces that each measure 3″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 pieces that each measure 1-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 pieces that each measure 3″ x 3/4″
- 2 pieces that each measure 1-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Scrap pieces of Whisper White and Terracotta Tile card for stamping and cutting with the Layering Circles dies.
- A small piece of the Forever Gold Speciality Designer Series Paper
Here’s a photo of the box I made in the video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project. If you have, I really would appreciate it if you’d pop over to YouTube and give me a like and a comment. Subscribing to my YouTube channel would really make my day!!
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s box below. You can click on any of the product links to start your online Stampin’ Up! shopping with me as your independent demonstrator if you’re in the UK.
This project was inspired by my lovely friend Anne-Marie’s project that you can find by CLICKING HERE
I love to treat everyone that shops with me and if your order is under £150 please make sure you use this month’s Host Code so I can include an extra gift with your Customer Thank You Pack. Check out the Host Code page for more info.
If you didn’t take a look at the other 3D projects in yesterday’s blog hop you can click on the blue box below to do so now…
Heather xProduct List