Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
Yesterday I showed you an ‘easel over the shelf’ birthday card that I made using a tutorial from http://www.LadyDeeCrafts.co.uk and today I’ve got a skinnier version I made as a Christmas card…
I’ve also made this video to show you how to make your own version of this fun card…
I simplified the card in the video and missed out the stamping and colouring of the house and car. In my original version I used Memento ink and Stampin’ Blends for that part.
As promised here are the dimensions of the card and designer series paper you’ll need to make your own version of my card:
- Whisper White Thick card measuring 11″ x 3-1/4″
- Score on the long side at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Whisper White Thick card measuring 8″ x 3-1/4″
- Score on the long side at 5-1/2″
- 2 pieces of Pool Party card that each measure 5-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
- 1 piece of Pool Party card measuring 2-3/8″ x 3-1/8″
- 2 pieces of Trimming The Town designer series paper that each measure 5-1/4″ x 3″
- 1 piece of Trimming The Town designer series paper measuring 2-1/4″ x 3″
- Whisper White and Pool Party card for stamping and cutting with the So Sentimental dies.
Here’s the card that I made in the video…
I decided to add a couple of extra felt hearts and because the adhesive foam makes the card a bit more bulky I added a ribbon to keep the card closed…
I really like this style of card and am very grateful for Dee Copus-Read for introducing me to it. In case you missed Dee’s version you can click here to take a look.
I’ve listed all of the products I used for the card I made in the video. You can click on any of the product links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
I love to give my customers a monthly Thank You pack and if you use the current Host Code then you’ll get a little extra in your pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List