Today’s card showcases products from the Playing With Patterns suite which is such a fun collection of coordinating products. So I thought I should make a fun fold card with them…
As fun folds go this one isn’t overly fancy but is still a bit different from the usual full card front.
And there’s still plenty of space to write your message to the recipient.
I’ve made this video to show you how to put it together…
As promised in the video here are the dimensions of the paper and card you’ll need to make the card:
- Night of Navy (or Purple Posy) card for the base that measures 14.5 cm x 12.5 cm; scored and folded on the short side at 10.5 cm
- Nigh of Navy (or Purple Posy) card for the card front that measures 10.5 x 10.4 cm
- Whisper White card for the inside that measures 10 x 14 cm
- 2 pieces of Playing With Patterns designer series paper for the inside that each measure 10 x 2.5 cm
- Whisper White card for stamping that measures 10 x 8.2 cm
My sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays stamp set. The ribbon and resin dots I used are from the Playing With Patterns suite.
Here’s the original card I made alongside the one from my video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed these cards. I’d really appreciate it if you’d take the time to give me a thumbs up and a comment on my YouTube video and make sure you’ve subscribed so you don’t miss out on my next tutorials.
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store. Please remember to use the current Host Code if your order is under £150 so I can send you a little extra in my customer thank you pack. If your order is £150 or more then you get your own Host Rewards to select free products.
Heather xProduct List