I am so in love with the Nothing’s Better Than bundle and I’ve already shared projects with you using the Coffee, Cocktails and Chocolate so it’s time to show you one with the Cookies…
I’ve made a YouTube tutorial to show you how to make and decorate this simple lidded box for a pack of mini cookies…
The finished box measures 4″ x 4″ x 1″ and to make your own version of this you’ll need the following supplies:
- Early Espresso card for the base that measures 6″ x 6″, scored on each side at 1″
- Crumb Cake card for the lid that measures 6-1/8″ x 6-1/8″, scored on each side at 1″
- Early Espresso card for the lid measuring 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- In Good Taste designer series paper for the lid measuring 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Four pieces of In Good Taste designer series paper for the sides that measure 3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Four pieces of Early Espresso card for the sides that measure 7/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Crumb Cake and Whisper White card for stamping
- Early Espresso card to back the sentiment pieces and for die cutting
You’ll obviously also need the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set and the Love You More Than dies. If you buy both of these together using the bundle code you’ll save yourself 10%. I’ve shown both options in the product list below.
Here’s the original box alongside the one I made in the video – with the Champagne Rhinestone as I lost the dot for the i in Cookies, lol….
I hope you’ve liked today’s project. If you did I hope you gave my tutorial a thumbs up over on YouTube.
I’ve listed all the products I used for these boxes below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store. If you have any questions about this project or any Stampin’ Up! product then just let me know by using the Contact Me form in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List