Hello and thanks for joining me.
Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk July 2020 blog hop with the theme of the 2020-2022 In Colors
If you missed the blog hop you can check it out by CLICKING HERE
I used Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee for this box that holds a nice big chocolate bar…
Today I’d like to share my video tutorial for this box…
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own version:
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 8-3/4″ x 7-3/4″
- scored on the short side at 3-1/8″, 3-5/8″, 6-3/4″ and 7-1/4″
- scored on the long side at 1/2″ and 1″ at both ends
- Bumblebee card measuring 2-1/4″ x 6″, stamped with the chocolates image from Nothing’s Better Than in Bumblebee ink
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP cut to measure 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cinnamon Cider card and ink for the die cuts used for decoration
- Whisper White card for the sentiment and word die cut
- 2020-2022 In Color enamel dots
And here’s the version I made in my video
And the bonus is that you can make the boxes in advance as they fold flat too…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project. I’ve listed the products I’ve used below and you can click on any of the links to start your Stampin’ Up! shopping in my online store.
Remember if your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so I can send you a little extra in your customer thank you pack (see Host Code page for more details).
This is in addition to receiving a £4.50 voucher for every £45 spent in your order between now and 3 August 2020. You can then redeem your voucher between 4 and 31 August 2020.
Just use the Contact Me form in the main menu if you have any questions – I’d love to help.
Heather xProduct List