Hello and thanks for joining me.
Today’s project is this cute little basket that holds a tea light candle…
Wouldn’t these make cute little party favours? Why not watch my video to see how you can make them too?
As promised in my video here are the dimensions for the base of the basket in both imperial and metric:
- card measuring 8 x 12 cm or 3-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- score on the short side at 2 cm or 3/4″ from both edges
- score on the long side at 5 cm or 2″ from both edges
- You will also need a piece of card for the handle that measures 1.5 x 21 cm or 5/8″ x 8-1/4″ (or just 8″ to save on card)
- Plus card for each of the die cuts
Here’s the one I made in the video alongside my original version…
I’ve listed the products I used for my versions below. You can click on any of the links to start your shopping in my online Stampin’ Up! store. Please remember to use the current Host Code on orders under £150 so that I can send you a little bit extra in my customer thank you pack.
Heather xProduct List