Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is this little box to fit a mini heart shaped bath bomb…
I picked up a big bag of these bath bombs recently and thought they’d make nice little gifts.
Here’s what you need to make one:
- Highland Heather card measuring 7″ x 5-1/4″
- Score on the long side at 2″, 3-1/4″, 5-1/4″ and 6-1/2″
- Turn 90 degrees clockwise (not the way I did in my video! Lol)
- Score on the short side at 1-1/4, 3-1/4″, 3-7/8″ and 4-1/2″
- Turn back 90 degrees and with the narrowest panel at the top fold on the second horizontal score line then add a pencil mark at 1/2″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3-3/4″, 5-3/4″ and 6″
- Use the pencil marks to cut diagonally as shown in the video (please note that your skinny panel will be on the right)
- A scrap piece to cut with the Layering Squares die
- Highland Heather designer series paper cut as follows:
- 2 pieces for the front and back measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces for the sides measuring 1″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces for the top measuring 1/2″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces for the sides of the top measuring 1/2″ x 1″
- Whisper White card for stamping
- Polka Dot Tulle ribbon
- Dressed To Impress stamp set
- Highland Heather ink pad
Here’s my video showing how to put it all together…
This is the one I made during the video…
And the two of them together…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I would love it if you’d leave me a comment, either here or on YouTube.
If you haven’t already subscribed to my YouTube channel please do, I need the incentive to keep making these videos! Lol
You can shop for any of the Stampin’ Up! products I used in today’s project by clicking on the links below. Please remember to use the current Host Code when you shop with me (if your order is under £150) so that I can spoil you with an extra thank you gift.
Just let me know if you have any questions about this project or any Stampin’ Up! product. I’d love to help.
Heather xProduct List