Today I have a little gift bag to share with you that reminds me a bit of a jute shopping bag…
The interior dimensions of the bag are 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ x 1″ so it could fit all sorts of little goodies. I added a hand gel and a lip balm to mine…
To make this bag I used the following:
- Crumb Cake card measuring 4-1/2″ x 6″. Score this on the long side at 2-1/2″ and 3-1/2″ and on the short side at 1″ and 3-1/2″
- Two pieces of Crumb Cake card for the front and back of the bag, each one measures 2-3/4″ x 2-5/8″
- Two pieces of Pressed Petal designer series paper that each measures 2-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ for the front and back
- Two pieces of Pressed Petals designer series paper that each measures 7/8″ x 2-3/8″ for the sides of the bag
- 7″ of Burlap Ribbon cut in half lengthways for the handles
- Stamp the sentiment from the Time For Tags Host stamp set with Crumb Cake ink onto Very Vanilla card and trim to fit. Then back with Crumb Cake card trimmed to fit.
If you’d like to see how I put this together then please watch this short (speeded up!) video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and my little video. If you’ve found it useful or have any comments on this please let me know. I’d love to hear from you.
I’ve listed the products I’ve used for today’s project below. Please note that the stamp set I used is only available with Stampin’ Rewards up until 2 June 2020 and the designer series paper is retiring on that date too.
You can find out more about Stampin’ Rewards by clicking here
If you have any questions about today’s project, Stampin’ Rewards or any Stampin’ Up! product please use the Contact Me option in the main menu to get in touch. I’ll do my very best to help.
Heather xProduct List