It was with great delight that I created this card to welcome one of my customers into my Stampin’ Up! team…
The current awesome joining offer was just too good to resist! I’ve got more information on that later on but for now, let me tell you about the card.
It seemed appropriate to use the Follow Your Art suite of products when making this card. I embossed the card base with the Button Button embossing folder and added pieces of the Follow Your Art designer series paper cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies, along with felt shapes from the Follow Your Art Embellishment kit.
The sentiments come from a stamp set that is exclusive to independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
If you would like to join in the fun then now is the time to do it. Here’s what you get if you spend £99 to join my team before 31 March 2020
- £130 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice from the current Annual or Mini catalogues, or even the Clearance rack!
- a sampler pack of 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ designer series paper
- a mini paper cutter
- a FREE stamp set of your choice (excluding Host or Sale-A-Bration sets) with a value up to and including £39 (Rooted In Nature is the most expensive set and one of my absolute favourites)
- a business pack with catalogues to pass to your friends and family if you want to start up your own business selling Stampin’ Up! products
- free postage on your starter pack so it gets delivered right to your door by UPS (if you’re in the UK) at not extra cost
- get 20%-25% discount on your orders or as commission on your sales to your customers at least until 30 June 2020, longer if you meet the sales requirements
- an opportunity to join in official Stampin’ Up! events
- see what will be in the new Annual catalogue before anyone else, with a chance to pre-order some of the new products a few weeks earlier than your friends
- hear about all new Stampin’ Up! promotions and products in advance
- join various Facebook groups for demonstrators around the world who all inspire us everyday
- support to build a business or enjoy your hobby – whatever suits you best
There is no obligation to ‘sell’ you can simply order your own products at a discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator. If you do want to build a business then there are sales requirements for each quarter, so let me know if you’d like more information on this.
Joining Stampin’ Up! as an independent demonstrator is always a good deal but right now it’s even better, so don’t delay if you don’t want to miss out.
I would be delighted to have you in my expanding team. Just let me know if you have any questions at all.
If you’re ready to join in the fun then just visit www.heatherforgan.stampinup.net/join_now to get started. The hardest part is deciding which products you want to order.
I’ve listed the products I’ve listed today and you can click on the links to visit my online shop at any time. I’d love to be your independent demonstrator as well as to have you in my team!
Heather xProduct List