Hello. Today is the last day of my 5 part series of projects made with the fabulous Most Wonderful Time product medley. As a reminder, here are the projects I’ve shared so far…
And here’s the final one…
I think it would add a bit of glamour to any Christmas table to add in these beautiful place names, don’t you?
Here’s how I made them:
- I cut some Garden Green Card to measure 10 x 11 cm and on the long side scored at 3.5 cm, 7 cm, 8.5 cm and 10 cm.
- I stamped this card with the stars from the Most Wonderful Time set (part of the product medley) using Versamark ink, sprinkled with Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set it.
- I folded the score lines on the card and glued the end skinny panel to the back of the first panel.
- I stamped the Christmas tree in Garden Green ink onto Old Olive card then cut with the coordinating die.
- I cut the star from the same set from Gold Foil.
- I then used the Stitched Shapes dies to cut the second smallest oval from Whisper White card
- I glued the tree to the front of the Garden Green card, added the star to the top and decorated with some Gold Metallic Pearls.
- Finally I glued the oval to the front, ready to write in the name of my guest.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little series of projects made with this set of products. I certainly enjoyed making them!
I’ve listed the products used below and you can click on the links to visit my friend Valerie’s online Stampin’ Up! shop if you’d like to purchase any of them.
Heather xProduct List