Today I want to show you another Christmas card made with products from the Most Wonderful Time product medley from Stampin’ Up!
- Cut Whisper White thick card to measure 21 x 14.5 cm, score and fold on long side at 10.5 cm to create your card base
- Cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Medley to measure 10 x 14 cm and set aside
- Stamp the sentiment from the Most Wonderful Time stamp set in Versamark ink onto Whisper White card, add Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set. Then cut with the label die from the Medley
- Wind some tinsel trim around your DSP panel and thread it through the holes at each end of the label then wind it around some more. I had 3 lines across my card and secured the ends on the back with tape.
- I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the label and Gold Stars to the front.
- Stamp the presents in Real Red ink onto Whisper White card and then stamp the bows with Versamark ink, add Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set. Cut them with the coordinating die and then add them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. You might like to use the Stamparatus to make it easier to lie up the 2 step stamps.
I also added a piece of the DSP to the inside of the card…
Most of the products used are included in the product medley but I’ve listed all of them below. You can click on any of the links to visit my friend Valerie’s online Stampin’ Up! store at any time.
Heather xProduct List