I love a notebook, don’t you? I especially like a hardback one but pretty ones tend to be quite expensive. However, you buy a plain A6 one in Home Bargains for only 79 pence and make it pretty yourself…
- I added a piece of Wood Textures designer series paper measuring 9.5 x 14 cm to the front cover of the notebook
- I stamped the wood slice from the Rooted in Nature stamp set in Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White card and used my paper snips to cut it out
- I stamped the 3 leaves in Soft Sea Foam ink onto Whisper White and used the coordinating framelit from the Nature’s Roots set to cut it out
- I also used the embossing dies and the matching framelit to emboss and cut 2 leaves from Soft Sea Foam card
- I adhered a piece of burlap ribbon to the front cover, added the leaves and then popped up the wood slice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the BE STRONG, BE HAPPY, BE YOU in Soft Sea Foam ink onto Whisper White card and used my paper snips to separate each part so I could glue them to the wood slice
If you buy both the Rooted In Nature stamp set and the Nature’s Root framelits as a bundle then you will save 10% against the cost of buying them separately. And who doesn’t love to save a little money?
I decided that the inside of the notebook needed a little attention too…
I stamped the leaves onto each page of the notebook in Soft Sea Foam ink. This is light enough so that you could still write over it if you wanted to.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I’ve listed all of the products I’ve used below if you’re interested. You can click on any of them to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop at any time.
If you have any comments or questions on any Stampin’ Up! products I’d love to hear from you. You can add comments below or you can use the Contact Me form in the main menu.