I don’t imagine that I’m the only person who over indulged at Easter, so this card might just suit a few of us!
This was a quick and easy card to make, making the rainbow cookies in the Picture Perfect Party DSP would’ve taken much longer and probably be much messier, for me!
- The card base is 21 x 14.5 cm, scored at 10.5cm to make a tent fold
- I added a layer of Tempting Turquoise card measuring 14 x 10 cm
- The Picture Perfect Party designer series paper measured 13.5 x 9.5 cm
- The stamp is from the Birthday Wit set and I obviously stamped a few versions in various colours then cut them apart and used foam strips to raise each word up
- I matted the stamped image with Peekaboo Peach
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project. I’ve listed the products used below and you can click on the images to visit my online shop.
If you have any questions about my project or any Stampin’ Up! product please just let me know.