Hello! I hope you’re having a lovely crafty day.
I have another YouTube video to share with you today. In this one I demonstrate how to heat emboss using the Petal Palette stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Spring/Summer 2018 catalogue.
I made this card using Copper Heat Emboss Powder before I filmed my demonstration:
I make a different version in the video – I hope you enjoy it!
The products I used in the project are as follows (with links to my shop):
- Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes
- Gold Foil sheet – measuring 4 3/8ths of an inch by 2 3/8ths of an inch
- Powder Pink card – 2 pieces each measuring 2.25 x 4.25 inches
- Embossing buddy
- VersaMark Pad
- Petal Palette stamp set
- Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Aqua Painter
- Old Olive and Melon Mambo ink pads
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies
If you have any questions on this project or on any Stampin’ Up! products please get in touch.