Hello, I hope you are well.
In my YouTube video on Sunday I showed you a gift bag I made with the Forever Greenery designer series paper. Today I want to show you a fancy fold card you could give along with that bag…
I really do like this kind of card where you get a peak at the inside even when the card is closed…
And it has a wow factor when you open it…
These cards really are pretty simple to put together but I’ve made a video to show how…
As promised in my video here are the dimensions of the card and paper you’ll need:
- Whisper White Thick card measuring 18.5 x 10.5 cm for the base, scored and folded at 14.5 cm
- Whisper White Thick card measuring 4 x 10.5 cm for the bottom of the card front
- Two pieces of Forever Greenery designer series paper for the front that each measure 3.5 x 10 cm
- A piece of Forever Greenery designer series paper for the inside that measures 10 x 14 cm.
- Whisper White card for stamping and for 3 Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- A piece of Forever Greenery designer series paper for a smaller Stitched Rectangle die
- An element from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut speciality designer series paper pack
I’ve given a full list of the products I used for this card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time.
Here’s the card I made in the video along with the original one…
And I even added the extra paper to the inside that I forgot to cut for my video…
If you’ve enjoyed today’s card and my video I really would appreciate it if you’d take the time to give me a thumbs up and a comment over on YouTube. While you’re there make sure you’ve subscribed to my channel and clicked the bell to get notified the next time I publish a video tutorial.
Thank you so much.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Click here to read my blog for this card and the link to my video tutorial Click here to read the blog for this card Click here to read the blog for these tall gift bags and get the link to my video tutorial Click here to read the blog for this card Click here to read my blog about this box and the link to my video tutorial Click here to read the blog post about this card I sent to my customers […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 😊 x