Welcome to the monthly Stamp ‘n Hop blog hop. I had so much fun last month that I decided to take part again. Our theme for May is Babies & Kids.
If you have arrived here from Jill at Paper Daisy Crafting, you are very welcome and you know what to do once you’ve seen my card. If you’re starting the hop with me, then please make sure you click on the ‘next blog’ arrow image below or click on the next name in the roll call – don’t miss out on some awesome inspiration!
To be honest, I nearly bailed out of this one as I don’t have any stamp sets that specifically fit the brief. But there’s always something in your stash you can use and I found a cute design in the Abstract Beauty paper pack that sparked my inspiration and this was the result…
I love the little flashes of gold in this paper!
I used the 3 smaller heart dies from the Give It A Whirl set to cut the apertures from my layer, that lets you see more of the gorgeous paper. I then stamped it with the sentiment from Celebrating You using Balmy Blue ink and then embossed it with the Gingham embossing folder for a little more texture. I added this piece to my card with a mix of standard and mini dimensionals. The final flourish was to add some rhinestones coloured with my Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blends and a couple of the stitched die cut hearts.
I hope you like the end result as much as I do!
Now you need to check out what Annette has created on this theme by clicking on the button below…
And here’s the full Blog Roll of everyone taking part. Please do hop your way round all of the blogs for lots of inspiration. And don’t forget to leave a little love by adding a comment when you visit.
- Gez Carpenter – UK https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2022/05/stamp-n-hop-may-blog-hop-babies-kids.html
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin – Australia https://rebecca-jounwin.blogspot.com/2022/05/stamp-n-hop-may-2022.html
- Mo Rootes – UK http://www.crafty-rootes.com/?p=9686
- Sue Allen – Australia https://sueallensimplycraft.blogspot.com/2022/05/stamp-n-hop-blog-hop-may-2022.html
- Vicky Wright – Australia https://wp.me/pduME0-6PC
- Jill Chapman – UK https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2022/05/stamp-n-hop-may-blog-hop-babies-and-kids.html
- Heather Forgan – UK https://stampwithnellie.com/2022/05/14/stamp-n-hop-may-2022-babies-kids (YOU ARE HERE)
- Annette Elias – https://dekijkkast.blogspot.com/2022/05/a-card-to-say-hello-stampn-hop-bloghop.html
Shop the products (UK)
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List