It’s the first Saturday of the Month so it’s time to get together with my Stampin’ friends Verity of Inky Butterfly, Gez of Nigezza Creates and Jill of Paper Daisy Crafting for our Project Share Blog Hop. We share each others projects every Thursday but on the first Saturday of the month we each make a brand new project for the Project Share Blog Hop. Our theme for this months is Leaves & Trees.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome thank you project created by these talented ladies.
I was very fortunate to win the Beauty of Friendship bundle in a Pootlers team challenge and have been waiting for this blog hop to use it! I treated myself to the coordinating Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper and used all of these lovely products to create this card…
There’s so much detail and texture on these trees…
I’ve made this video to show how to make this fun fold card. To watch the video please click on the image below…
The sentiment I chose is absolutely perfect for this challenge. I am continually inspired by these 3 very talented ladies taking part in today’s blog hop.
Now please click on the next button to see what Jill has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
The dimensions for my card are as follows:
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored & folded at 14.5 cm
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 28 x 10 cm, scored & folded at 14 & 21 cm
- Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper measuring
- 10 x 14 cm
- 9.5 x 6.5 cm – two pieces (or 7cm wide if you want to make the version in my video, lol!)
- Cinnamon Cider card for die cutting the trees and backing the sentiment
- Basic White card for die cutting and stamping the sentiment
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the inside
- Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper measuring 1 x 10 cm for the inside (optional)
Shop the Products
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add in a FREE gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page for more details.
Heather xProduct List