I picked up a couple of EOS Lip Balms recently and decided to make a little gift box for them as Christmas stocking fillers…
This has a flip top lid that you open to reveal the lip balm inside…
I’ve made this video tutorial to show you how you can create this little gift box…
You will need the following supplies…
- Cherry Cobbler card measuring 11″ x 6″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 8-1/2″ and 10-1/2″
- score on the short side at 2″ and 4″
- 5 pieces of ‘Tis The Season designer series paper that each measure 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- 2 pieces of Whisper White card that each measure 1/2″ x 6″
- 1 piece of Whisper White to stamp the bow
- 1 piece of Whisper White to stamp the sentiment – approximately 3/4″ x 2-1/4″
I’ve listed all of the products I used in today’s video below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Here’s the original alongside the one I made in my video…
If you watched my video you’ll know that I added the tag and bow in the wrong direction on my Cherry Cobbler box. As I’d used liquid glue I managed to ease it off and glue it back on the right way – phew!!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project. If so, please leave me a like or a comment either here or on YouTube. Thank you.
Heather xProduct List