Welcome to the very first Project Share Blog Hop!
You may have arrived here from Gez’s blog but in case you didn’t please let me explain what this is all about! As you might already know, each Thursday our lovely little group of 4 independent demonstrators (Gez Carpenter, Jill Chapman, Verity Pursglove and me) share projects created by the other 3 in our blogs. We’ve decided to take this a step further and on the first Saturday of each month we will each create a new project on a common theme and share them in this blog hop.
Our first theme is Christmas, so once you’ve seen my project on this theme please click on the next button below to hop over to see Verity’s project.
If you’re a regular visitor to my blog you may have seen the card that I shared yesterday. I decided it needed a little gift box to match and here it is…
The box is a great fit for a votive candle like this one…
And matches the card I made really well…
You can see how I created this box and how I stamped the paper to decorate it in this video…
To make this box you will need
- a piece of Real Red card that measures 8-1/2″ x 6″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″, 4″ and 5-1/4″
- score again on the long side at 3″ and 7″ from the top to the first horizontal score line (this should make more sense from the video!)
- Whisper White card to stamp with Real Red and Shaded Spruce inks with the Banner Year stamp set. Then cut this into 4 pieces that measure 1-3/4″ square and 2 pieces that measure 1″ x 1-3/4″
- Scraps of Whisper White and Real Red card to cut with Layering Squares dies
Now please click on the next button to see what other Christmas projects my talented friends have in store for you…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Gez Carpenter: Nigezza Creates https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2020/11/the-project-share-november-blog-hop.html
- Heather Forgan: Stamp With Nellie – YOU ARE HERE
- Verity Pursglove: Inky Butterfly https://inkybutterfly.wordpress.com/?p=8698
- Jill Chapman: Paper Daisy Crafting https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2020/11/the-first-project-share-project-blog.html
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s box below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop. I would love to be your independent demonstrator.
If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack. If your order is £150 then you get to choose your own extras. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu above for more info.
Heather xProduct List