Hello and thanks for joining me.
Today’s project is a gift bag that uses a full 12″ x 12″ sheet of the awesome Forever Greenery designer series paper…
The dimensions of this finished bag are H = 10″ x W = 3-3/4″ x D = 2″ so it’s nice and roomy for all sorts of gifts!
I’ve used a Stitched Nested Label die for the closure and decorated it with a sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set, cut with a Stitched Shapes die and added to one of the super shiny elements from the Forever Gold speciality designer series paper…
I’ve made a video tutorial to show how to put this project together…
As promised in my video, here are the details of the score lines for this bag and what you’ll need:
- one 12″ x 12″ sheet of Forever Greenery designer series paper
- Score on the first side at 2″, 5-3/4″, 7-3/4″ and 11-1/2″
- Score on the second side at 2″
- a piece of card to fit the largest Stitched Nested Labels die – with the label horizontally on your Simply Scored score at 2-1/2″, turn 180 degrees and score again at 2-1/2″
- a piece of Whisper White card for stamping
You can see the full list of the products I used below and can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
Here’s a photo of the bag I made in my video along with the original…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. I really would appreciate it if you’d give my video a thumbs up and a comment over on YouTube. If you haven’t already done so please make sure you’ve subscribed to my channel and clicked the bell to get notified of my next videos.
Heather xProduct List