Today I’m taking part in the InspireInk blog hop for July 2020. This month our theme is the 2020-2022 In Colors.
Once you’ve had a look at my project please click on the blue box below to see all of the other blogs taking part in today’s hop. You’ll get lots of inspiration for these new In Colors!
I’ve chosen to use Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee for this box…
It probably won’t surprise you that it contains a large bar of chocolate – yum!
I used the awesome Nothing’s Better Than stamp set and Love You More Than dies; which are available as a bundle. These products are great for all sorts of projects for any Chocolate, Coffee, Cookies and Cocktails lover in your life!
I will have a video tutorial for my chocolate box tomorrow but in the meantime here’s what you’ll need to make your own version…
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 8-3/4″ x 7-3/4″
- scored on the short side at 3-1/8″, 3-5/8″, 6-3/4″ and 7-1/4″
- scored on the long side at 1/2″ and 1″ at both ends
- Bumblebee card measuring 2-1/4″ x 6″, stamped with the chocolates image from Nothing’s Better Than in Bumblebee ink
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP cut to measure 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cinnamon Cider card and ink for the die cuts used for decoration
- Whisper White card for the sentiment and word die cut
- 2020-2022 In Color enamel dots
The finished box measures 6-1/2″ x 3-1/8″ x 1/2″ and a 110g bar of Dairy Milk chocolate fits perfectly.
Please take a look at the other blogs for lots more In Color inspiration by clicking on the blue box below…
I hope you’ll pop back tomorrow for a link to my YouTube video tutorial for this fun project.
I’ve listed the products I’ve used for this chocolate box below and you can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
If you have any questions about today’s project, how to order products or any Stampin’ Up! products please just use the Contact Me form in the main menu to get in touch. I’d love to help.
Heather xProduct List