Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I had some fun making my own ‘designer series paper’ with the Nothing’s Better Than stamp set…
And I thought I’d use it to make a fun fold card. Here’s the result…
It looks like this from the side…
I’ve made a YouTube tutorial showing you how I made my own Designer Series Paper and how to cut, score, fold and decorate the card…
And here’s the finished card from the video…
I love the font in this set and the very retro feel of the images too. I’m already planning my next project with it. But in the meantime, here’s the dimensions etc for this card…
- Pear Pizzaz card for the base measuring 5-1/2″ x 11″
- cut 1″ in from each side from 1″ to 6-1/2″
- score each side from the edge to the cut line at 1″, 2″ and 6-1/2″
- score in between the cut lines at 5-1/2″
- One sheet of 6″ x 6″ Subtles designer series paper cut into these sections
- For the bottom – 5-3/8″ x 7/8″
- For the middle – 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″
- For the sides (two pieces) – 7/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Small sides (two pieces) – 7/8″ x 7/8″
- One sheet of 6″ x 6″ hand stamped card cut into these sections
- For the bottom – 5-1/4″ x 3/4″
- For the middle – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- For the sides (two pieces) – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Small sides (two pieces) – 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White card to cut with the second largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die.
- Balmy Blue and So Saffron card for die cuts
Isn’t the effect you get with the Foam Adhesive Sheets just fabulous?
I’ve listed all of the products I used for both of these cards below. The stamp set and dies are available as a bundle which saves you 10% on the cost of buying them separately but I’ve shown both options for you.
I hope you like these fun fold cards as much as I do. I’d love to hear from you either by leaving a comment here or over on YouTube. Thank you.
Heather xProduct List