I’ve made quite a few anniversary cards recently so we must be in Wedding season I guess. This card would make a lovely wedding card, but could be used for almost any type of congratulations….
Here’s how it was made:
- My card base is in Thick Whisper White card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored on the long side at 10.5 cm so it will fit an A6 envelope
- I added a layer of Copper Foil sheet measuring 14 x 10 cm
- I then added a piece of the Springtime Foils speciality Designer series paper measuring 13.5 x 9.5 cm
- I die cut the heart and the ‘congrats’ from the Sunshine Wishes Dies in Copper Foil
- I also die cut 3 more of the ‘congrats’ in Whisper White card and stacked them up to give a bit more dimension
How easy is that? Simple but elegant!
If you’d like to make this project I’ve listed the products I’ve used below. Today is the last day that you can order the Springtime Foils speciality designer series paper as part of Sale-A-Bration 2018. I will be sad to see this luxurious paper go.
Just click on any of the images below to visit my online shop.
I’d love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or visit the Contact Me page. Thanks.